more RE: SAE's

I live in portland,  anyone ever seen SAE's in this neck of the woods?

Also I have been bugging (begging) a LFS to try and hunt some down for me.
If on the off chance they find and order them I will have to buy the bag of
them.  Most likely about a hundred SAE's.  That would be about five times
more than what I am looking for.  I guess my question is, is there any one
on this list, in the Portland area, that would want to split the order?

jim