Substrate Web Page Updates

I have recently updated my web based article on substrate materials.
Subjects updated include: peat, CEC, sand, clay, soil, precautions,
substrate heating, micronized iron, FTE, laterite, clay fertilizer
balls, and some other changes I can't remember.
--
Steve Pushak                          teban at powersonic_bc.anti-spam.ca

Visit "Steve's Aquatic Page"            http://home.infinet.net/teban/

Aquatic Gardeners Association     -                  technical advisor