Re: more yeast tragedy stories

It sounds to me as if yeast is a very nasty mistake to get into your
tank. Plays h**l with your bacteria etc. Better to start over I think. I
wonder if the yeast covered plants moved to other tanks also introduce
the yeast beasties there?? Once they have moved into an environment, I
suppose they live there permanently. Or is there something which
eventually kills them or prevents them from taking over if you only have
a few yeast organisms??

--
Steve Pushak                                   teban at powersonic_bc.ca

Visit "Steve's Aquatic Page"            http://home.infinet.net/teban/

Aquatic Gardeners Association     -                  technical advisor