Re: Plantnutx list..

FYI,we have a planted tank related mailing list called,Plantnutx over here
in Singapore.
This list covers the general area on setting up planted tanks but is
specifically targetted at those of us living in the tropical area,eg, we
have "warm water" conditions that u guys living away from the equator don't
have to worry about ;-) So we discuss on cheap alternatives for water
chillers(!!)
The list is also pretty much South East Asian in its topics discussed.

If any of u guys here are interested in what's happening in the tropics as
far as planted tank hobby is concerned, come on down to :
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/plantnutx
and subscribe to the Plantnutx list.
This is not a commercial flash but information on another planted tank list
in the tropics! ;-)

See ya and thanks!

Khew

http://www.singnet.com.sg/~khewss/