QYNGA: DuplaPlant24 shelf life?

I don't think this one got an answer, so I'll try it again.

Does anyone have a feel for how long DuplaPlant 24 daily drops stay
"good"?  The reason I ask is that buying it in 3-month supplies at a time
will be more expensive than buying the 15-month supply for my one
55-gallon tank.  (I might not be remembering the sizes right--I think
they are 10mL and 50mL.)

I'm going to start with the 10mL size anyway, but knowing the shelf life
might be interesting to others on the list.

 John Pitney         pitney at uiuc_edu
 http://www.physics.uiuc.edu/~pitney