Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #208

>From: Kelly <apples at midohio_net>
>Subject: That Fish Place
>
>Hi all,
>
>I was going to order my first plants from them, but they don't know the
>size of their X-large Amazon swords--does anyone here know just how big
>they are?  Is this a decent place to order plants from?
>- --
>Kelly

I was there for the first time a couple of weeks ago for their annual tent
sale. It was a madhouse, but worth the hassle. I was impressed with their
plant stock, though I have never mailordered plants from them. A wide
selection of nice specimens in good condition. I'm not sure about the size
of the swords. The largest ones I remember seeing were around twelve inches
tall.

Bob