Lighting

Hi, I'm setting up a new lightning system for my 20g aquarium. It is heavily
planted. I want to use 4 F17T8 5000K Bulbs with CRI of 95. Is this kind bulb
good enough. The bulb are from Philips. It is the 900 serious. I haven decid
yet. Does anyone using this kind bulb. One bulb produces 980 lux. Is this
enough light. Could any suggest something for me. Does anyone use Vita-lite.
How is Vita-lite. I want my aquarium to look natural with sun like lighting.
Email me or post the suggestion on the Aquatic mailing list. Thank you very
much.

From Guyang Yan Wang