Missed APDs

If you ever miss an APD, the most likely reason is an error on your end.  I get between 20 and 50 error messages a day, all of which include a bounced digest.
I cannot (and wouldn't have time if I could) resend a digest to an individual or individuals.  If you miss an APD for some reason, you can always read it at the archive site:  http://www.actwin.com/fish/aquatic-plants

FWIW, messages about problems should not be directed to the list but to me directly.

Cynthia
List Mom