Metering valves for $2- continued

Due to the large number of people who mail me, I thought
Id posted another here. When I saw this deal, I only had
$7. And so I bought only 3, I need 1 of them for myself,
and I'll send the others to the first 2 ppl. I already
contacted the first 2 by e-mail. Now, I'll probably be
going back to get some more next weekend. I'll keep you
guys posted. For those others who wanted the source, I
got this guy's number, 760-747-7372. I don't know where
he got the valves from, I thought it would have been
impolite to ask, but he has about 200 of them.
Toan Tran