Re: Plants anyone?

>From: Robert Jerauld <robert.jerauld at sierra_com>
>Subject: Plants anyone?
>
>	Let me try this again. I live in Western Washington (State). I
>am looking for a good place to purchase plants and wondered if anyone
>could recommend any? Currently I use a store in Bellevue Washington that
>has an excellent assortment of plants, but priced extremely high.

Hi Robert,

How about driving up to Vancouver, B.C.? You could come to one of our
aquatic plant group meetings on a Sunday and trade plants for free or you
could visit some of the good stores here and buy plants at our devalued
dollar prices. Our group would be happy to see you. We have one Bellingham
member already and welcome anyone from the US who is interested.

Olga
in Vancouver