Re:Nothing Under... Please...NO

>From: "Merrill Cohen" <amc2 at ix_netcom.com>
>Subject: Nothing under the gravel
>
>This is really open for discussion............
<LARGE SNIP>
>Why not let the waste of the fish be utilized instead of so many
>questionable substrates?
>
>Once again, this is open for discussion for a "new thread".

Merrill,

I'm not being critical or picky here, but, this discussion would hardly be
a "new thread"... substrates have been done to death...gravel, soil,
laterite, Terralit, Jobes Sticks, kitty litter.....Pleeeese.... NOT AGAIN!!
Let's go back to what colour is water in a white bucket....<G>

Olga
in Vancouver