enough moralizing on APD...

	I'm on my second month of owning a planted fish tank.  Before I
started it, though, I was very paranoid about algae...I read about all
these horror stories of green water and slime.  But I purchased a
mystery snail which is doing very nice work on all the algae in my tank.
Just one is keeping my 29 gal clean.  My only complaint is that its
excrement is despoiling my once pristine white sand base.

ObMoralizingOnAPD'sEthicalDiscussionOnTomsDefenseOnSomethingOrOther:
	I actually buy petsmart b/c I don't like the ethics of LPS
(local pet stores) that make profits buying and selling cats and dogs in
a world where hundreds are being euthanised in shelters every week.