Amazed

Well, I am amazed! I've been waiting ever since reading the postings about
"Kevin's substrate/fertilizer soup" and "Tom - new member's windfall" to
find out they were April Fool hoaxes. You mean they AREN'T!! Kevin... you
really WERE going to put all that stuff in your tank? And Tom, you really
did steal Anubius and wanted to brag about it?? Just goes to show that
truth is stranger than fiction... and you can find it all right here, on
the Aquatic Plant Digest.. BUT I have a hard time buying it myself! Come
clean guys.

Olga
in Vancouver were everything is verdent, green and busting out if not
flowering. Can't wait to change the clocks. It's overcast today.