light

Hi all,
Thanks for all the answer about my questions regarding light.
Well I have decided that I will use flourocent light over my tank.
But how many is normal for a 250 litre tank, Size 110 cm x 50 cm x 45 cm.
Now I have 90W with a total of 4950 lumen is this enough for the red cabomba
?
How much light to have the ricca flutians as a carpet ?
I have found 36 W fullcoulor lumilux bulbs with 3350 lumen and 30 W
fullcoulor lumilux with 2450 lumen are this bulbs good to use?

best regards / Hans Sandén

Hans Sandén
Rynnings väg 24
S-360 42 Braĺs
SWEDEN
E-Mail hans.sanden at vaxjo_mail.telia.com
Hamcall : SM7TKL
Discus owner