Stealing Plants

Thomas Moeller wrote:

snip>
My only regret as of now,
>was to boast to the list of this, since this can be construed to be
>unethical, etc.

It's obvious from your defense of your cheating of the pet store because they are big
and can afford it and haven't trained their employees properly, that you have no real
moral fiber.

I doubt very much that you wouldn't have done this to a mom and pop. IMO you would have
done it to them and then found a way to rationalize your actions.

Stealing is stealing is stealing etc.

My only hope is that you're not raising any children.

Scotty
scottyflag at enter_net
Quakertown, PA, USA

"Our body has two ends, one for thinking
 and one for sitting. Sometimes I get
 my ends reversed."