Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #180

<<
I know, I know, in my last posting I was complaining about a $14 check
valve and know I'm asking questions about a $50 ph pen.??  Well here is the
story.

I'm a lucky man/person in that my lady/girlfriend/partner/lover/housemate
like gadgets as much as i do and she has always wanted an electronic ph
tester, she keeps african cichlids.  I thought if I'm (that is we) spending
a couple of hundred on a planted tank, it would only be fair to get Heather
a pH pen.

So now the questions.
Is this a good product?
What's up with the calabration solutions:
	Do I need all 3 (7.0 4.0 & 10.0)
	Can I just use my tap water (7.0 -7.1 according to the city)for the 7.0
solution?
	How long does a 4 oz bottle last?>>

hello,
  I have the coral life ph test and I'm pleased with it i just have the 7.0
calabration solution and I've been reusing it. And it seems to read the same
as liqiud test kits still. It's a product worth the 50$ if you use it.

                                          Denny C.