Re: new member

> Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 11:25:57 -0800 (PST)
> From: Thomas Moeller <n9345228 at cc_wwu.edu>
> Subject: Re: new member
>
> Well, I am the immoral person in question.  First I'd like to apologize
> for "bragging" about such a purchase.

You should have left it at that.

>  I happen to think it was great, and I would do it again and again
> with a smile on my face.

Poor Tom.  You seem to have missed the point, or perhaps we haven't made it
clear.Stealing is wrong.  Taking advantage of the ignorance of others is wrong. You
made a mistake.  There is no shame in that.  We all  make mistakes.  In fact, that is
why most of us are here.  To seek advice and get help with our mistakes and to share
our knowledge with others and help others with their mistakes. You are lucky to have
stumbled upon a  forum of such people.  Learn by the feedback you have received here.
And you may find how much better it feels to help someone rather than rip them off.
Good Luck!

Ed Hengel