Re: comments on Profile...

Hi Wade,  In one of my plant tanks I have a similar problem,
but it is only sand that gets sucked up in my tank.  When I
set the tank  up I recycled some old gravel and of course
did not have as much as I would have wanted, and because of
this I get sand on top when i disturb anything.  I solve the
problem buy using a fork to to rake the substrate.  Since
large objects rise to the surface, the gravel floats back up
and the sand falls down.  Maybe this could help in your
situation.

Bjorn Straube