clarification of statement on fluorescent lights

I previously mentioned, "I guess these are issues that people need to
start thinking about if they are using standard 40 watt cool white lamps
since they are no longer being manufactured."

I forgot that this is an international forum.  Sorry.  My statement
applies only to cool white lamps manufactured for sale in the U.S.  The
40 watt versions of these were outlawed by the (U.S.) National Energy
Policy Act.

However, I do recall seeing a section in one of the major manufacturer's
catalogs showing export lamps and it included 40 watt cool whites.

Wade Shimoda