Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #160

At 03:48 AM 3/25/1998 -0500,  Nicole Winstead
>I am considering:  Remove all water.  Carry tank to car.  Add 3" water
>above substrate.  Cover swords with light, wet
>cloth/hankerchief and cover entire tank with a wet towel.

Nicole, if you have a problem it will either be the weight of so much
substrate or mixing of the substrate so the soil is no longer on the
bottom.   Remove all the water you can (even below the top of the substrate
if possible) and carry down to car.   Put plastic wrap over the top.  Keep
the tank at as even a temp as possible.  Good luck.   Do the fish
separately in a plastic bag.  Don't feed two days before leaving.  Add
Amquel to their water.
--
Dave Gomberg	mailto:gomberg at wcf_com
FormMaestro  <http://www.wcf.com>