Re: Fluorescent vs. Incandescent

Karen Randall --

I realize that my meager twenty years of experience growing and inducing to
bloom hundreds of tropical plants in no way compares to your vast knowledge,
which is why I frequently use phrases like "in my experience."  Maybe, from
now on, you should answer -- promptly, of course -- all the questions posted
to the APD.

Speaking of which, you never did answer my question about who, out of 100+
species in the genus, definitively identified "Java Moss" as Vesicularia
dubyana.

Dean Sliger