Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #155

> Date: Sun, 22 Mar 98 14:43:38 -0500
> From: RicCooney <RicCooney at Worldnet_att.net>
> Subject: Jobes 16-2-6
>
> Help, I just ran out of the Jobe's Plant spikes for Palms and ferns. I
> have been using them to substrate fertilize my planted tanks. The local
> sources will not order them (except in case lots) because they do not
> sell enough. I did confirm the Easy Gardener the parent company still
> sell them, but their computer does not keep a database of each product.
>
> Does anyone have a mail order source. I can't seem to locate an online
> dealer.
>
> - ---
> Best To You........
>
> Ric Cooney, N3BRB
> RicCooney at Worldnet_att.net
> Aquatic Gardeners Association
>
> Maryland is for Crabbs,............I'm Doing My share...

I am also in the Maryland area and have not found the fern/palm Jobe's sticks, so I bought the regular houseplant sticks (13-4-5), have been using them for at least 6 months, and they work fine.  No algae whatsoever in the tank, plants are thriving.

Cathy Hartland, in soggy Middletown, MD (it's been a great whitewater kayaking winter!)