java moss

Hello,

     My java moss is turning brown and dying back.  I read somewhere that
java moss needs some salt in the water to flourish.  Other plants in the
tank  are doing fine so i'm wondering if lack of salt is the problem.
How much salt per 10 gallons should be added and in what form?  I have a
whole bag of Instant Ocean salt that I used on a reef tank.  Would that
be fine?   What are the sensitivities of other plants to the salt (ie.
echinodorus, hygrophilia, java fern, etc.).
     Tank is a 20 gallon high.  pH=@7.0. DIYC02. Hardness of tapwater
(GH=9).

Thanks,
Kevin

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]