Re: cheaper lighting?

Jim Wilson wrote,

>I have seen this question posted but never a real answered. So i
thought may be I would give it a try. Is there a less expensive
alternative to using fluorescent aquarium light? $15 and up a piece is
spendy when have four of them to replace!!

I believe this has been answered before.
You don’t need expensive bulbs to grow your plants!
They will grow fine using very inexpensive cool white bulbs.
For better appearance you may want to try the $6 or $7 GE Sunshine
bulbs.

==
Jim Spencer
Sayre, PA