The Vancouver aquatic club GIANT auction

The Vancouver Aquarium Club and the Vancouver Aquatic Plant Club are
hosting another GIANT auction on April 1 at 730 pm, door 5 in the
Vancouver Aquarium located in Stanley park. Everybody welcome. You can
bring any aquatic stuff for auction. 75% to you; 25% to the club. Excess
profits go to preserving Amazon fish species (in South America). Door
prizes, give-aways and raffles. We accept American money too!!

For more details contact myself, Olga (sae at arts_ubc.ca) or visit our
publicity web page http://home.infinet.net/teban/vancouver.html