SAE

A couple of weeks ago I came across what I believed to be SAEs in a LFS
in Mt Kisco, NY.  So to make sure they were what I thought they were, I
took a long look at the ones in my tank and put a copy of Neil Frank and
co.'s article in the car.  When I came across them again this time in
Newburge, NY, labeled as flying foxes,  at a retail/wholesaler at 4 for
$5 I took out the article, compared them and bought them.  It seems that
SAEs are no longer as scarce as they once were, at least in the New York
area.  The same might be true where you are!

Ed Hengel