"Ghost" Shrimp

	Okay, so I think we're talking about the same shrimp.  Out here
(in Seattle) they're not commonly sold as feeder items, and you'll be
lucky to get them for under a buck.  Still, I should have mentioned that I
have had this shrimp, had them breeding in one of my tanks for a while,
and yes, they are decent algae eaters.  Unfortunately, their life-span is
rather short, and they don't eat red algae.  I'm hoping that the Yamato
numa-ebi will at least live longer, and also that it will eat red algae.
I'm also hoping to breed them ;-).

		Andrew

~^~
 ~