Re: Nuphar Water Lilly

Erik wrote:

Going off-topic with that last paragraph, I would totally love to see
a grower or hobbyist sell pond lily (Nuphar) reproduced from seed, as
opposed to the ridiculous "lopped-off" tubers that rot away and die
within 3 months.  I'd pay real money for that.

Eric -- You would probably have to wait a long time to get blooms, but try
Slocum Water Gardens in Florida.  He's great at pond lilliies and might
even have some reproduced from seed.  The family has been culturing lillies
for many years and Peter Slocum is respected as an authority on lillies.
He's in Winter Haven, FL - phone (941) 293-7151 and has a catalog.

Good luck.

Merrill