Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #136

> >It's often repeated on Usenet that certain kinds of aquatic plants are
> >actually grown emersed and then sold in aquarium stores. This has the
> >ring of another Internet-legend to me. Does anyone know this for a
> >fact?

I've been to most of the aquatic plant farms in Singapore and I can
assure
you that it's no legend.  Most aquatic plants are grown emmersed.
Most of the Echinodorous, plants like Anubias, Cryptocoryne, Tennullus,
Hair Grass and even some stem plants are grown out of water.
No CO2 injection, just sunlight and fertiliser, that's all the plants
seem to need.

Loh K L