RE: Aqualine Buschke CO2 Reactor

> Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 07:24:53 -0800 (PST)
> From: Jim Spencer <jimsp at yahoo_com>
>
> I was wondering if anyone had used the Aqualine Buschke CO2 reactor
> and what they thought of it.  Also, how is it is plumbed into the
> aquarium?

I used to use them in two of my tanks.  They worked, and they are
inexpensive, but I found that they burp a lot.  They are designed to be
submerged in your aquarium or sump.  On the top is a small barb for CO2 and
a larger (but still small) one to run water into.  You can feed them water
with a powerhead.  I fed mine by Tee-ing off the canister filter return.

Frank.
-----
The very act of seeking sets something in motion to meet us;
something in the universe, or in the unconscious responds as if
to an invitation.  - Jean Shinoda Bolen

http://home.istar.ca/~fir