Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #119

Hi.

	I have 2 bulbs, that I believe are 17 watts each, on a 37 gal. tank.
They came with the hood, so I'm not really sure. The hood is a
Marineland Eclipse3, markings on the bulbs read F17W/T8.
	Somehow I have the definite feeling that the light is too low. (I had a
sneaking suspicion, and found that it's not a powerful enough filter.)
Since it's all nicely pre-molded, I'm not really sure I'd be able to fit
a fixture in there, and it was a gift so I'm loathe to replace the
entire hood with a diy.
	Any suggestions?

Dana