Too Much?

Hi everyone, I'm hoping someone will have had the same experience and can
help. I have a 77 gal., filtered by a canister and an UGF. My plants were
doing really well and now have suddenly stopped growing. I use PMDD and
Jobes sticks and thought at first it was a lack of something but now am
beginning to wonder if it's too much. I have 4 GE Chroma's above and was
using 2 ml of PMDD. Most of my plants are stem plants such as Mayaca,
Rotala, Ludwigia,etc. but there are some Apo's and swords. I know the
nitrates are 25 ppm, Ph 7, phos .5 ppm, and the iron is.5. I am beginning to
get a fair amount of hair algae and black brush inspite of the fact I have 3
SAE and 5 otos.
Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Jennifer
in B.C.