Sick Farowella

Hi All,
  I've have a farowella that appears to have Ich ;(  I have
heard(read) that they do not deal well with malachite green,
and that many armored catfish don't do well with salt
treatments.  It's in a planted community tank, classic added
a new fish syndrome (I know bad Bjorn <g>)  everything else
got a few spots, but got over it in short order.  The poor
thing has gotten salted pretty good and is getting "itchy".
I will remove the fish to a hospital tank to treat.  Having
said all of that, has any one had any experience with
treating these fish?  If so, what meds, and dosages?

TIA
Bjorn