Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #118

>Not to be a nitpicker or anything, but can we please refrain from religious
>proselytizing on this list?  There are other more appropriate arenas for that
>sort of thing.

I think that was part of his signature file (though if so it should have
been separated better, I think) and not intended specifically for this
list.  We could debate whether or not to allow long sigs on the list, but I
think that if someone wants to put a religious message in his or her
signature that is their right.

Chetlen Crossnoe
Baylor College of Medicine
Structural and Computational Biology and Molecular Biophysics
cc691077 at bcm_tmc.edu
"The gods themselves are not for ever glad.  The ineffaceable, sad
birthmark in the brow of man, is but the stamp of sorrow in the signers."
				           --Melville