Re: New web page with fluorescent light spectra

Thanks Hoa for your great comparison chart.  I have been using
the GE Daylight Ultra mixed with other tubes for over two years
with good growth (3 Daylight Ultra + 1 Plant and Aquarium +
2 Design 50).  I personally even prefer the blue look of the
Daylight Ultra over the more greenish full spectrum Design 50.

I have one question.  For the VitaLite Power Twist and Plant
and Aquarium, the spectrum of the two tubes look very similar,
yet visually they look very different.  What's the reason behind
this?

Louis Lin