Re:CO2 cylinder

  It is my understanding that you can get them refilled at a fire station ,
if that doesn't work you could try a vending company they refill their
cylinders for pop fountains . Post your results as there are probably
others in your shoes , I moved recently and I will have to drive 150 miles
to get mine refilled unless I find another source also . Good luck .

Brad Bloomquist
ivoryboxers at willmar_com
'To love what you do and feel that it matters--how could anything be more
fun?'
--Katherine Graham