plants CRI and color temp - aquatic plant myth #49

Aquatic plants do _not_ require high CRI lights to grow and they do not
require actinic temperature lights to grow. These type of lights are
_solely_ for our benefit as observers and in order to obtain better
color rendition for photography. I hope that we can spread this
information around a bit because there is persistent disinformation
about this constantly being recirculated on the Internet.

'nuf said. ;-)

Steve