New web page with fluorescent light spectra

Hi all,

I finally put the diffraction filter I got from Wright Huntley (thanks,
Wright) into use and made a number of spectral photographs of the light
bulbs I have used or are lying about the house.  They are available on the
web, accessible through the main page of my aquarium web site (see
signature below).  Also available there is a diagram of my DIY CO2 system,
which has been running great for 3 years.

Enjoy,
Hoa

                     Hoa G. Nguyen
SSC San Diego D371             Email: nguyenh at spawar_navy.mil
San Diego, CA 92152-7383   http://www.spawar.navy.mil/robots/
  Aquarium: http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Hills/2637/