Surface scum

I posted in the past before.  I had no surface scum in my 150.  From what
I see the UV filter does not help in removing the surface scum.  I also
had a Emperor 400 and that was keeping the scum off the tank because of
sunigiant water movement at the surface.  After removing that I've been
getting surface scum.  The scum comes back very quickly.  It goes away
after a large water change because of all the water movement at the
surface.  But a day later a thin layer will start forming again.  I think
the only way to deal with it is have a lot of water moving at the surface.

|  220 HP 89 Conquest TSi   Powered By HKS    PIAA 670 Watts of Ion |
|  Power for speed!!!!      "Life begins at 130!"                   |
|  HKS, Brembo, GTX, MSD, K&N, NGK, Eibach, Tokico       150 Mph    |
|  JL Audio, PPI, MB Quart, Audio Control, Pioneer       118dB      |
|  Tony Tam                         tamx0004 at tc_umn.edu             |
|  Please stop by my page "http://umn.edu/~tamx0004"                |