Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #87--Tropica Master Grow

Hi--
  I just ordered Tropica Master Grow from Marine Monsters.  Their
internet address is:
                                         http:marine-monsters.com/

You can call them in the evening Eastern Standard Time at: (617)
494-8396.  When I tried calling during the day, I got a recording.

      Mary

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]