Re: DIY Yeast reactor

Hello!

I was reading the post & someone mentioned that CO2  can  have an effect on
moderately hard water.   How do they affect the water???  I thought they
just gave bubbles.   Do they alter PH or hardness???

I'm also planning to put some lilies in the aquarium.  Are there some
species that can tolerate hard water?   How big do they get before
blooming.  I'd prefer one that would bloom in 18" water (the height of the
aquarium).  Also do they need high light intensities????

Thanks

jeff at netasia_net