Re: RO waste water

RO Waste has never been a problem for me.

I just attached the outlet to my patio-plant drip-irrigation system. I
had to adjust the timer downward a bit to prevent overwatering, but it
worked fine, without creating any significant back pressure.

Another use I have considered is to run it through a few pieces of rain
gutter to purge the gut of blackworms ("tubifex") before letting it
exhaust into the drip system. Good filter and back-flow valve would be
required, I think.

Wright

--
Wright Huntley, Fremont CA, USA, 510 494-8679 huntley at ix_netcom.com
                   "Superstition brings bad luck."