gravel sourse in Seattle ??

Does anyone know of an outlet in the Seattle area that has gravel with an
appropriate grain size for planted aquariums.  I tried several hardware
stores and even a local Sand and Gravel Company to no avail.  The finest
grade they had was 3/8".  I know the fish stores have gravel of 1/8"or so,
but they want a dollar a pound for it.  I have heard that more reasonably
priced brands such as "texblast" are available in large 50 lb. bags from
hardware stores, but I can not locate one in Seattle.