Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #66

At 03:48 AM 2/4/1998 -0500, Giacosa wrote:
>Date: Tue, 03 Feb 1998 20:18:40 -0500
>From: "Arturo J. Giacosa" <agiacos3 at ix_netcom.com>
>Subject: Aqua Journal Review
>My fellow APDers,
>I have been asked by several people to write a short review of the first
>English issue of the Aqua Journal, the monthly magazine of Aqua Design
>Amano.

Given the length of your post I would sure like to know who these people are.

>  I thought that some of you may also be interested to know my
>thoughts and I have therefore decided to post my review.   [huge snip]
>Art Giacosa  >Miami, Florida  >www.natureaquarium.com

In other words, the fox writes a review of a hen-house design book.

Mr. Giacosa, there is no doubt that Amano does good plants and pics.  But
we do not need a 100 line ad for his products here.  I think this post is
in extremely poor taste.  Now if you send me a copy of the mag, I will
review it for the list in an unbiased manner.  You might also send a copy
to George Booth.
--
Dave Gomberg	mailto:gomberg at wcf_com
FormMaestro  <http://www.wcf.com>