Re: CO2 injection: cheap propane cylinders?

Hi Riceguy,
  I really doubt it.  CO2 cylinders are built to take the preasure where
as propane tanks aren't.  Try pawn shops and especialy garage sales,
I've found them for around $5 but usualy closer to $20-30.  The cylinder
will usualy be out of hydro, so when you go to exchange it, the welding
supply will probably charge you a fee (around $15), plus gas of course.
Oh, and be sure there aren't any pepsico or coke stickers on it,
technicaly it would then still belong to them then.  If you find a
friendly welding supply (being known for paying cash helps), they usualy
won't care as long as the stickers are yanked first.

Bjorn Straube