Re:Java Moss... what do I do with this stuff!!

Adam writes:

<< Is it supposed to root and grow along the bottom, or is it supposed to grow
> along the top of the tank and float around in the water (which is what it
> seems to want to do).
> It looks pretty ugly in the tank... is it supposed to get better and more
> firmly rooted??? >>

It will sort of adhere itself to driftwood, rocks, and other surfaces, the way
ivy climbs a brick wall.  It is attractive in the proper setting, but unless
chosen to create a certain "ambience", it will always just look like a lump of
green stuff.

Bob Dixon