Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #61

> Date: Sun, 01 Feb 1998 14:37:33 -0800
> From: RiceGuy <ucmagguy at inetworld_net>
> Subject: DIY light fixtures, know of good site?
>
>         Does anyone know a site where I can find step by step guide to building my
> own cheap light fixtures? I found a few places but the information was not very
> clear.

The only step-by-step I know of is the one I wrote, which is now on the
Krib ( http://www.cco.caltech.edu/~aquaria/Krib ).  The are other plans
there as well.

Those instructions wouldn't necessarily get you a real "cheap" light
fixture.  It's my experience with most DIY projects that if you want the
product to look good and work well you're still going to have to put some
money into it.

Roger Miller