plants and light

I hate to say it, but you would be lucky even to grow water sprite with
one 15 watt bulb.
You did not specify if you have a 20 high or 20 long, but here are our
recomendations for the amounts of light you would need.  Remember, these
are just our recommendations, I'm sure there are people out there who
have had good results with less, but in our opinion, you can never have
too much light (reproducing the sun is almost impossible).

For a 20 high, if your growing 'high' light level plants, then we
recommend 92 watts minimum.  For 'medium-bright' plants we recommend
61 watts minimum, and for 'low to medium' light plants we recommend
41 watts minimum.

As you can see, you don't even have half the recommened light levels
even for low light plants.  I would suggest you get some shop fixtures
from a hardware store, in this fashion you could get four bulbs on the
tank for a minimum of expense.  This would give you 80 watts of light,
which should be fine for MOST plants.

I hope this helps.
Tom
Aquatic Plants Unlimited