Ironite

> From: RiceGuy <ucmagguy at inetworld_net>
> Subject: Ironite, anyone used this before?
>
> Does anyone have any experience with using "Ironite" brand iron supplement in large
> quantities? I bought this product form a local hardware store, it was intended to be
> a tree and plant fertilizer.

Yes RiceGuy, I've used it recently. I'm not sure what you mean by large
quantities but I used approximately a bag and a half (60 lbs?) to cover
approximately 3,200 square feet in October. Have not seen any effects
yet. Everything is still pretty brown - cool temperature probably has a
greater effect than nutrient level now. Couldn't resist folks, :)

--
Shiao Y. Wang
University of Southern Mississippi