Bioplast CO2 Cartridges

There is no particular problem in MAKING adapters for virtually ANY
combination of various CO2 supplies. It just takes a nut like me with a
Machine Shop and a lot of patience. You start with a block of brass or steel,
and cut away everything that does not look like the adapter.

The problem lies in finding someone who is willing to make this contraption,
and who will not charge an arm and a leg for it. If you were living close to
me here in Iowa, I would try it, but I am not willing to go any further away!
However, see if any of your Fishy Friends are either Machinists, or know one
who might like to take on an unusual project.

Just some thoughts.

Cheers!

Jean Olson
JOlson8590 at AOL_com